NGO MANT will participate in "Days of Science and Innovation " Festival with following projects:
- Biomedical Engineering Corner
- Date: 28. Septembar
- Name of project: Biomedical Engineering Corner
- Time: 15:30-20:00
- Location: UpBeatHub
- Target audience: Students of primary and secondary schools and students of biomedical and technical sciences and everyone interested in protecting their health using modern technologies
Within the Biomedical Engineering Corner, a series of activities aimed at the promotion of biomedical engineering will be held. On the first day, in the premises of UpBeatHub in Podgorica, starting at 15:30, scientists from the field of biomedical engineering will hold lectures on the scope and possibilities provided by biomedical engineering, after which a special training will be held, where students and young researchers will present different medical instruments and teach everyone interested in their development. Those present will have a unique opportunity to get acquainted with the first Montenegrin biomedical product "Syntrofos", which monitors the symptoms of Covid-19 infection.
- Organizer: NGO MANT
- All interested participants can register via the following link: Registration
- Biomedical Engineering Kiosk
- Date: 29. Septembar
- Name: Biomedical Engineering Kiosk
- Time: 12:00-18:00
- Location: Gimnasium Slobodan Škerović
- Target audience: Students of primary and secondary schools and students of biomedical and technical sciences and everyone interested in protecting their health using modern technologies, SMEs.
On September 29, 2023, in the premises of the Gimnasium Slobodan Škerović in Podgorica, as part of the European Night of Researchers, a special Biomedical Engineering Kiosk will be set up, where all interested parties will be able to familiarize themselves with products and ideas from the field of biomedical engineering as well as other scientific and development disciplines that deals with the Montenegrin Association for New Technologies - MANT, including international projects, summer schools and conferences, which MANT, together with its partners, is the organizer of. This will give all those interested the opportunity to use the promising scientific discipline of biomedical engineering and its development opportunities, but also with concrete ways to start, support or further develop their scientific and/or innovative career.
- Organiser: NVO MANT (coorganisers: PRONA, MECOnet)